New Year Collab New Year Collab

Wow Great Job

Good job JWaldgar, maybe we could do another flash sometime.

JWaldGar responds:

Maybe ? ;-O

12 Annoying Days of Xmas 12 Annoying Days of Xmas

Overall I was impressed

This was a great flash and deserves frontpage!
The graphics for the most part were good, and the syncing was excellent, which I suspect took a long time. The audio was clear, the flash stood out. Good Job

JWaldGar responds:

Thanks, took a long time to sync, plus some people didn't do their parts Ahem, so I had to do a couple of them as well.

LR: Phoenix Wrong LR: Phoenix Wrong

This flash was right up my alley.

I enjoyed watching this flash, it definetally deserves an award of some kind, you put a lot of effort in this, and I liked the music choices. I hope to see more parodys in the future. The only thing I could suggest was being less cooler, so my flash looked better.

:) FSFDSFDSFG
Translation
JDG-STUDIOS

Little-Rena responds:

So kind of you to say so.
There was violance and no interactivity O.o
Lol, weirdo, thanks anyway.

The BUTTONS! The BUTTONS!

ANYWAYS

Thanks for voting, JDG-STUDIOS!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 2.00 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 2.00 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 4 more entries and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

chickencheese responds:

I am forever endowed to you sir